Colour: see through white, blond
Neck: one piece maple
Neck shape: C shape
Nut width: 42 mm
Frets: 47104 EVO Jescar
Body: swamp ash
Pickups: handwound Panucci
Bridge: Panucci by Rutters*)
Button Tuners: Gotoh 510
Finish: thin skin nitro-cellulose
Pickguard: one ply vintage white
Weight: 3194 gr / 7.04 lbs
*) Upgrade from base price
– High quality guitars in all the details
– A versatile sound that comes alive and stands through the mix
– Perfect set-up guaranteed (aimed at avoiding maintenance issues)
– You can make an appointment to test it privately in our Guitar Lounge, with our gear or you could bring your own
– Even take it home for a few days for thorough testing (after leaving a deposit of similar or higher value)
– Personal service before and after sales; we help you to find your guitar, no matter what it takes!
– Full refund within 14 days, in case it is not your instrument after all (custom orders excluded, return shipment at your own expenses)
Free shipment globally.
Our guitars are setup for great playability and prices include two setups. However, when you cannot come back to the store, it is especially important that the guitar stays good and that you will remain happy. So we make sure everything is double checked before we ship it to you.