Neck: maple with rosewood fingerboard
Neck shape: C
Nut width: 42 mm
Frets: 55090 EVO Jescar
Body: light weight swamp ash
Pickups: handwound Panucci
Bridge: Fender, titanium saddles
Button Tuners: Kluson / Tonepro
Finish: thin skin nitro-cellulose
Pickguard: vintage white
Weight: 2900 gr / 6.4 lbs
Robben Ford inspired
– High quality guitars in all the details
– A versatile sound that comes alive and stands through the mix
– Perfect set-up guaranteed (aimed at avoiding maintenance issues)
– You can make an appointment to test it privately in our Guitar Lounge, with our gear or you could bring your own
– Even take it home for a few days for thorough testing (after leaving a deposit of similar or higher value)
– Personal service before and after sales; we help you to find your guitar, no matter what it takes!
– Full refund within 14 days, in case it is not your instrument after all (custom orders excluded, return shipment at your own expenses)
We ship globally. Ask for prices.
Our guitars are setup for great playability and prices include two setups. However, when you cannot come back to the store, it is especially important that the guitar stays good and that you will remain happy. So we make sure everything is double checked before we ship it to you.